|Job level||Team Leader / Supervisor|
|Salary||$ 1.000 - 1.300 USD|
|Deadline to apply||02/07/2020|
|Industry||IT - Software|
|Experience||4 - 10 Years|
Ho Chi Minh
To develop and maintain IT systems such as e-Submission system, Agency Management system,… and support some other systems
Key Accountabilities and Performance Measures Impacted:
A. Key Accountabilities
1. Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems: Evaluates user request for new or modified program such as for e-Submission system, Agency Compensation system, … and other systems. Statistical study of traffic patterns, or analyzing and developing specifications for bridge design, to determine feasibility, cost and time required compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities
2. Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
3. Reads manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn ways to develop programs that meet user requirements.
4. Analyze the business need and impact of new products and services on the system and suggest solutions. Supervise User Requirements, Business Analysts and Program Developers in daily operations and specific projects.
5. Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using structured analysis and design
6. Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections
7. Analyzes, reviews, and alters program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
8. Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures
1. Development software skill, base on business process and business requirements. Programmer will design system and programming, implementation for using in the company.
2. Work with operation to find out the daily policy schedule are printing correctly, and customization the letters, reports, getting suggestion from eBao if needs.
3. Identify any opportunity to improve the processes of operation and sales force, automation processes by using software development.
C. Problem Solving
1. Managing user requirements, getting user requirements to make sure scopes of work are meet user requirements and minimize system development.
2. Working with operation and vendor to identify the customization task is in local IT team or in non-core coding system change.
3. Allocate and system design in e-Submission system to meet the product launching date of the company when they have new product to the market.
- University or College graduate and 4 year experience.
- Having ability to design system and system architecture. Skills in programming & business are required.
- Experience in Entity Framework
- Experience CSS/HTML, JQuery, Java scripts
- Have knowledge in Java (J2EE/Spring/Hibernate…) .
- Good OOP design
- Good knowledge in object-oriented system design and software development process
- Design and develop in Crystal Report
- Design database as the business requirements (Oracle/MS SQL)
*** Interpersonal Skills:
- Communication Skills:
Effective communication of information, situations and issues, and expression of opinions in a setting of international organization
Able to work effectively with various levels of the organization, intra and inter-department/functional unit, with users, superiors and peers
*** Business Skills:
- Work Standards:
Hard working and able to work efficiently and effectively under tight schedules
Comply with work discipline
- Planning Skills:
Effectively manage and plan resource to meet pressing priorities/schedules and rapidly changing needs, which are often encountered in a new market/office situation.
Accord all business dealings with the level of confidentiality required in the course of the work.