- Marking & implement marketing plan of assigned products
- Research and develop market related to Enteral Nutrition (EN) product in Viet Nam
- Make marketing strategy & create core promotional materials for company’s EN products
- Make sales plan and business plan based on market research and marketing strategy. Plan, control & adjust marketing budget appropriately to maximize productivity within approval budget
- Deploy and monitor marketing activities
- Evaluate marketing activities result and make innovation for improvement of marketing activities
- Plan e-marketing for EN product
- KOL management: Build the KOL list and action plan
- Control the marketing expenses within the budget approved
- Monitor competitor performance and activities
- Training: Enhance medical knowledge relating to EN product & competitors. Provide training for EN Sale team & coach Sale team on field
- Product development:
- Business development: screening potential EN products to maximize EN portfolio of company
- Prepare medical input (informations & clinical trials) to support RA in registration for new EN product.
- Successful launching new products.
- Do business trip according to management plan and BOD suggestion
- Education: equal or upper Bachelor
- Major: Pharmacy or Medicine
- Language: Advanced in listening, speaking, reading and writing English
- Experience: At least 5 years working as Product Manager in Ethical / OTC products in variety of specialties.