Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Perform the task of being a center of filing documents, have responsibility for managing and storing documents and documents warehouse of Finance and Accounting Department in a tidy and scientific manner.
• Receive and check the authenticity and accuracy of the payment requests from relevant departments; ensure the validity of the payment requests before passing them to the person making payment order.
• Receive and checking documents for issuing VAT invoice, requesting adjustment or addition (if any); ensure the validity of documents for issuing VAT invoice before passing them to the person being in charge of signing invoice.
• Receive, check and store sales contracts and documents of cars according to the rule of Finance and Accounting Department.
• Receive and store supplier contracts.
• Be responsible for managing and storing bank payments and output invoices.
• Keep confidentiality of all data of Finance and Accounting Department.
• Other ad hoc assignments from Chief Accountant/ Finance Director.
• Graduate the University majors Finance and Accounting.
• At least 1 years of work experience in Accounting.
• Computer skill (Excel).
• Good command of English (written and spoken).
• Careful, independent and eager to learn.