Reporting to Campaign & Merchandising Manager, you will be responsible for:
Campaign Management (Quản lý chiển dịch quảng cáo cho sản phẩm)
- Plan and manage an integrated campaign calendar based on brand & partners activities, especially peak season of E-Commerce: platform birthday, 11.11, 12.12, Tet.
- Conceptualizing and developing interesting and relevant campaigns to execute specific strategic direction.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Commercial, Digital, E-Merchandising, Creative, Finance, OPS) – as well as external partners (Lazada, Shopee, Tiki, etc.) to deliver best-in-class E-commerce campaign, consumer experience, and business results/ KPIs from planning to execution.
- Liaise with the related team (Commercial, Data, CS) to provide campaign performance insights, evaluation and suggest key learnings to share with brands & partner.
- Monitor E-Commerce trends, interesting initiatives, and market best practices
Merchandise Management (Quản lý gian hàng official store tại sàn Thương Mại Điện tử)
- Check and ensure all onsite visibilities are delivered effectively in both timeline and sale revenue targeted.
- Manage and control product and brand appearance in both homepage and cat- page (banners, product images…) to make sure the website always presented in a good manner and best practice for user experiences.
- Understand and analyze platform reports to make sure bad/good performance is noticed and key points can be shared within the team.
- Proactive in suggesting any methods and campaign push sales revenues and increase shopper engagement with the site.
- Working closely with internal teams to plan, develop and execute value mechanisms that generate sales revenue.
- Collaborate with the internal team, agency, and other vendor partners to optimize the user experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Agency, Retail, Business Management, Consulting or relevant…
- 1-2 year of experience with Digital Marketing, Campaign Marketing, Marketing Executive (Advertising/Digital Agency…). Solid understanding of Retail/Omni-channel business in FMCG, Health, Beauty, Fashion ….
- Background experience in E-Commerce is a priority