WORK LOCATION: HKL Building, 154 - 156 Nguyen Huu Tho street, Phuoc Kien, Nha Be, HCMC (500m away from Nguyen Van Linh)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
1. FINANCIAL AND MANAGERIAL REPORTING
- Consolidate and publish weekly, monthly and annual managerial report of all business units in accordance to Group finance policy.
- Prepare weekly cashflow report and forecast by gathering all bank transactions from local accountants, check, reconcile in and submit to Finance Controller.
- Maintaining margin simulation report, highlighting future risk, negative financial impact on business results and requesting for actional plan from operational teams.
- Budgetary reporting and monitoring for an assigned specific BU on weekly/monthly/annual basis.
2. COST ANALYSING
- Collecting and analyzing financial data, estimating costs and comparing standard with actual expenses.
- Monitoring costs after significant changes in products or processes.
- Suggest cost optimization or profitable solutions.
- Conduct market research on cost and retail price of the company products to support future business planning by coordinating with Business Development department.
- Other adhoc assigned by line manager
WHAT YOU GET :
- Working time: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM from Monday to Friday;
- Paid 100% salary in 02 probation months;
- Paid nearly full salary for social insurance;
- Take the premium health issurance after 1 year;
- Take part in team building once yearly;
- Review for increasing salary once or twice for outstanding yearly;
- Give bonus on KPIs in year end.
- Solid understanding and use of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Excellent in MS Excel.
- Able to demonstrate financial data in Excel Dashboard, Power BI or Tableau is a plus.
- Desire to strive for excellence and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and to manage and prioritize multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Awareness of cultural differences.
- Careful, detail oriented, Multi-tasking, honest, diligent, devoted to work.
- Flexible with their schedule or the types of jobs.
- Analytical thinking.
- Get it done attitude.
- Seniority, self-motivation and Integrity.