To be a key communicator between company and Global KAM, Program Leaders to ensure a smooth roll out process locally.
1. Follow up and monitor the nomination communicated by global KAM team and Global sales team by handling daily queries from local sales, CS on item enquiries, product developments and regular tests (if needed).
2. Achieve local sales target of responsible accounts by closely working with local sales team.
3. Actively notify, provide updated information and local support to PD, Sales and CS team to work on new nomination about items/programs to ensure a smooth roll out process locally.
4. Work with local PD team to sampling new developments as customers’ requirements and share detailed information to Global KAM.
5. Review raw material/inventory level regularly and work with related departments to ensure programs' stock or materials well prepared.
6. Review program performance locally in term of sales value, sales volume, and delivery lead-time and have proper actions to improve program performance.
7. Generate monthly report to monitor and analysis key account business performance and activities, share the same to local and global team to align in same task.
8. Provide customer satisfaction by handling well all routine work, servicing requirement, technical support, and problem solving.
9. Prepare and meet deadline of monthly call planning, KAS report and other task assigned.
10. Maintain close working relationship with colleagues to ensure team strengths are further developed.
11. Assist KAS Manager to carry out additional assignments/plans for the team’s effective operation.
12. Any assignments other than above descriptions related to key account service activities assigned by KAS Manager.
1. University graduate
2. At least 2 years of working experience in customer services, product development, key account management… Experience on labeling/garment/printing is an advantage.
3. Fluent verbal and written English. Other languages such as Chinese are the advantage.
4. Good at computer skills including Words, Excel, Power Point.
5. Ability to work independently.
6. Willingness to learn, teamwork and motivated person.
7. Ability to work under pressure.
8. Good communication skill and presentation skill.