- Accounting income, expenses, depreciation, fixed assets, liabilities, salary and insurance, other operations, VAT and office tax report.
- Prepare monthly tax reports.
- Prepare annual financial statements and detailed explanation reports (if capable)
- Prepare an annual CIT finalization return (if capable)
- Statistics and synthesized accounting data upon request from the Board of Directors.
*** Internal affairs:
- Check the debt of construction block with customers and contractors every month
- Check and compare the construction volume with the construction site every month
- Prepare financial reports, detailed explanation monthly reports, and quarterly group reports (if capable)
- Do other jobs as requested by the Board of Directors
- 2~3 years of experience in general accounting, will be trained.
- Good command of English
- Age under 28