- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Annual Leave
Relationship Management: Internal x External
- Building & maintaining a relationship with Clients (Internal (CSM and other Departments) and external (Client using NJV’s service)
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key Client needs and requirements
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within assigned clients.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Letting clients know about other products the company offers.
Performance Monitoring: (Internal (NJV’s performance) x External (Client’s performance)
- Working closely with the Sales team and internal core operation.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Client retention & growth: Responsible for client retention and manages benchmarking exercises for clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring daily, weekly and monthly performance against set targets, and ensure that
- immediate actions are taken in case of deviations (incl. timely /accurate reporting).
Project support: supporting for task list related to new project and hit the project targe
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, Logistic, E-commerce, sales, or relevant field;
- At least 6 months of experience in key account management, customer service or relevant experience
- Chinese basic using (chating and speaking)
- Proven results of delivering client solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener
- Ability to multitask and high presure working
- Quick adaption to fast based industry and technical product
- Having e-commerce/logistics experience is preferred
*Working address: Ninja Van Vietnam Office, Phu Nhuan district, Ho Chi Minh city.
*Working 6 days/week, 10:00 to 18:00
24 - 30