1. Relationship management:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within assigned clients.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Letting clients know about other products the company offers.
2. Performance Monitoring
- Working closely with the Sales team and internal core operation.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Client retention & growth: Responsible for client retention and manages benchmarking exercises for clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring monthly performance against set targets, and ensure that immediate actions are taken in case of deviations (incl. timely / accurate reporting).
- Conducting regular and structured review sessions with assigned customers including; process for continuous improvement and innovation, review of customer strategy and priorities as well as operational excellence delivery.
- Project Management: Responsible for coordinating internal resources for client enhancement project work. Works with internal teams to establish live dates and scope out the project details. Responsible for negotiating project costs to clients and managing expectations concerning implementation dates.
- Effectively handing over and transition new business into operations to ensure that customer requirements and company commitments are met.
- Assigning task to team members
- Managing, coaching and training key account team members
- Evaluating team member's performance