Ho Chi Minh
· Responsible for the sales and marketing of company’s Fragrances to existing and potential clients in the region.
· Prepare the annual sales budget and report sales performance.
· Develop a strategic business plan including the execution and implementation activities to ensure the achievement of the sales budget.
· Manage the activities of the marketing department such that the corresponding marketing support complements the sales strategies and efforts.
· Set up objectives for accounts; develop and maintain a Critical Action Plan on achieving the sales targets.
· Identify new customers that can be developed as Key Accounts.
· Submit Sales Report to the Management on the status of the business in the region
· Provide regular updates on the latest Fragrance trends, concepts and applications as well as the industry movements in Vietnam.
· Degree in Chemical or Business or related discipline or equivalent in years of similar experience
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Self-motivated with a competitive, results-driven attitude to achieve sales targets
· Knowledge of Fragrances or/and FMCG industry
· Sales experience, preferably in Fragrance related industry or Home Personal Care ingredients.
· Having Fragrance R&D experience would be an added advantage
· Fluency in English & Vietnamese.
· Basic Chemical knowledge
Ho Chi Minh