5 - Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
- This position is responsible for development and retention of designated Key Accounts as defined by the management team to achieve the desired growth.
- Develop New Business: Approach DB Schenker defined Key Accounts active in South or North Vietnam to develop new locally controlled businesses.
- Retention of designated existing Key Accounts in Vietnam through relationship.
- Sales leads & Information sharing: Regular review of accounts development, feedback to Management Vietnam & overseas.
- Account responsibility: Taking full responsibility for accounts financial outstanding, development, and growth, regular review of their account receivables.
- Overseeing Account Operations: Review current practices & ensure SOP’s maintained and followed.
- Support Implementation: To support implementation of all new Key Accounts until handover to Operations and beyond.
- Ensure regular Customer review Meetings
- Regular Internal budget Reviews: Close review of the performance of your Key Accounts vs all their growth budgets set if any set.
- Regular reporting structure: To maintain monthly KAM reports as required by GAM / RAM,
- Regional Head Office & Management in Vietnam.
- Review RFQ / RFI status; Ensure we are invited for RFQ’s, / Tenders, Vendor meets for
- other lanes / prepaid businesses, and global.
- Pricing: Keep up to date on market rates and assist Product Managers desks during pricing reviews
- Attend + lead internal KAMO sales review meetings, to discuss progress and strategies.
- Cross Selling; Identify cross selling opportunities in Logistics, Air, Sea, Domestic, cross border, Sea/Air etc.
- Ad-hoc assignments by superior
- Business win in line with Sales Action Plan (new customer and business expansion)
- New vs existing customer
- Size of pipeline
- Usage and accuracy of sales cloud
- Number of Sales Visit per month
- Number of Qualify sales leads generated for the network
- English communication for both verbal and written
- Forwarding Background
- Understanding of the customer’s specific requirements and customers market enviroment.
- Understanding of Schenker strategy and products.
- Comprehensive regional market knowledge (customers, competitors, suppliers, overal economic enviroment)
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelors in Business Studies/ Foreign Trade/ Economics.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience