KỸ SƯ THIẾT KẾ
|Job level||Experienced (Non - Manager)|
|Salary||$ 15,000,000 - 22,000,000 VND|
|Deadline to apply||31/05/2021|
|Industry||Civil / Construction|
· Design Coordinate: Check and review drawings of all phases (mostly Technical Design, Engineering Design) and make report on it.
· Find discrepancies, irrationalities, and errors in drawings at the execution stage (Engineering Design) and require high-quality drawings from the main designer.
· Support and manage tasks relating construction site: Review shop drawings, respond to Request for Information (RFIs) and submit the approval material to the decision maker.
· Support QS works (team or department) regarding multi-disciplinary projects from proposal stage, design, and design services during construction: Bidding, Quotation, Request for Approval (RFA), Request for Information (RFI), Site Instruction (SI), Variation Order (VO), Value Engineering (VE)
· Maintain project records and perform project administration
· Participation in meetings with variable parties: clients, supervisor, designer and project team members
· Lead, or actively participate in preparing design proposals
· To be able to carry out study and seek of alternative materials with the same specification, standard to save construction cost & time.
· Build up and manage network with good-quality subcontractors.
· Establish and revise the standard (procedure, instruction, manual) for construction design management.
· To be able to make the schedule to execute the work related to construction activities.
· Others duties as assigned.
Qualifications and working experiences:
· University Degree in related majors to construction field.
· Age from 27 - 31
· At least 5 years of working experiences related to Design Engineering Department of reputable construction contractor & design consultant company or construction site in Viet Nam
· Fluent in English
Personal skills and abilities
· Excellent computer skills: Auto CAD and relevant specialized Design Software, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, …)
· Good analytical and reporting skills
· Good interpersonal, Strong communications skills, both verbal and written and negotiating skills with relevant party(with investor/client, designer, supervisor, sub-contractor)
· Ability to work in team as well as independently and in stressful environment
· Willing to work overtime / at weekend to fulfill the pending tasks or urgent requirement.
· Willing to support / help colleague in the company.
· Good working attitude, a high level of professionalism, initiative, responsibility and integrity
· Ability to work independently and as part of a project team and exercise independent initiative
· Good organization skills with attention to detail
· May work at the head office and be dispatched to the construction site to support