Job summary: Responsible for overall analysis and laboratory work for business areas and support and service sale staff in recommending the most suitable and correct grade of product to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Keeps himself/herself up-to-date knowledge of Inorganic Chemistry and acquires technical know-how relating to the coatings industry.
2. Conducts overall analysis and laboratory work.
3. Keeps laboratory in good shape at all times and utilizes equipment and materials effectively
4. Sets up and organizes effective reporting and documentation system for area of responsibility.
5. Centralizes and updates all documents by discarding old and outdate documents and orders new relevant documents in adequate.
6. Arranges technical support for sales staff on basic knowledge and existing product advantage and weakness.
7. Assists sales staff in recommending the most suitable products to customers.
8. Supports sales staff in the introduction of new products and services including product testing/ trial running, and approval and maintains contact potential customers.
9. Keeps maximum efforts to maintain Safety Factors and notifies anyone entering the laboratory to observe the Safety Rules.
10. Makes customer visits and coordinates technical output with sales staff.
13 tháng lương + thưởng
Bảo hiểm sức khỏe chuyên sâu