Our highly respected client is seeking a Labelling Operation Manager with at least 5 years of experience in in labelling industry. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
The Labelling Operation Manager will build and maintain exceptional partnerships with all internal and external stakeholders and lead discussions, problem-solving efforts, and process improvements to ensure supply goals are met or exceeded.
· Leads and participates with both internal and external teams related to Commercial Packaging Operations, executes on deliverables of the program, ensures follow-up of any action items and other administrative responsibilities as required.
· Assist in technical problem solving by collaborating with CMOs and Quality to resolve technical and compliance issues.
· Provide support and collaboration on packaging and labeling portion of product development. Including validation projects, qualification protocols and specification documents.
· Excellent organizational, verbal and technical written communication skills, as well as interpersonal, and negotiation skills are essential.
· Skilled commercial packaging and labeling operations
· Ability to travel ~25%
· College of university degree
· Fluent in English
· At least 5 years of experience in labelling industry