50 Mil - 70 Mil VND
8 - 15 Years
This role is responsible for Landscape Architectural and Urban Infra-Engineering Design Coordination.
1. Design Research (feasibility, scoping, programming, planning, concepts)
2. Design Development (concept, schematic, detailed design, modular-design, construction details coordination with related fields of design and engineering professionals)
3. Design Coordination and Management (project schedule, budget, plan)
4. Design Documentation (design report, presentation materials, design specs, contracts, write-up etc)
5. Design Supervision and/or training
● To know (and to abide with) relevant urban planning zoning laws, design & building codes, municipality/city ordinances when performing the primary duties of design and developing, coordinating landscape architectural plans
● To work out required landscape design required for township development, including urban streetscape, public spaces, ‘green design’ components such as WSUD (water-sensitive urban design), green urban infrastructure, planting/green- and-blue plans, softscape and hardscape of township/buildings/projects; and to ensure designs and drawings of projects from both external and internal professional and consultants are well designed, well considered, well integrated to meet the Management and/or investment and sales and marketing goals and objectives
● To work closely with the Management, internal departmental colleagues, and external service partners/consultants/other related professionals (including other related professionals, such as engineers, urban planners, landscape architects, construction representatives and interior designers involving in Projects), to deliver international best practices and quality standards required/expected of the township project(s)
● Preferably with more than 8 years (at least 5 years) of professional/industrial experience in landscape architectural design profession involving township development and diverse landscape design services works
● Skills: familiar, good and skillful with computer-aided design and drafting softwares; design modeling, and relevant design applications
Please sign in to perform this function
You can Apply for this job without Sign in as a personal CareerBuilder account or Non member.