Ho Chi Minh
Legal advice for the departments
- Legal advice for departments when required.
Giving legal advice related to the company's business activities.
Draft and review contracts, MOU, other written agreements
- Review and draft contracts and other related documents:
+ Ensure the Company's legal rights and compliance with the laws.
+ Adjust the contracts when there is a new agreement with partners and/or the regulations of laws.
Ensure the consistency of the sample contract and other documents.
- Timely update the relevant licenses when there is a change in legal regulations or the demand of the company's products or change of shareholders or any other changes.
- Guide and support the stores to conduct the licenses under laws.
Conduct the procedures for registration of intellectual property rights on trademarks; copyright ….
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on legal matters, and as requested from GD or Line Manager
- Implement reports related to State Agencies
Work with State Agencies
Procedures/ Instructions related to Legal
Create/ Update all Procedures/ Instructions related to Legal
Participating in legal proceedings at the courts and other authorities
- Represent the company to participate in court proceedings in related disputes, including commercial disputes; labor and other cases.
Coordinate with other departments to work with authorities when required.
Age (Range) Years: 30 – 50
Qualifications (Essential) :
- Graduated from Law University in regular system;
- Preferably a master's degree;
- Lawyer with seniority in the field of commerce; real estate; retail;
Certificate/License/Course: Bachelor of Laws; Master of Laws; Lawyer
Computer Literacy: Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint
Language Required :Good at English; Can use Korean is a plus
Special Physical Characteristics Needed: Good
Specific Experience (in Years) :
- From 8 years in the field of commerce; retail; real estate and court proceedings;
- Experience in the retail industry is a plus or famous law firms.
- Solid leadership, coaching and management skills
- Strategic planning, complex problem resolution and general management expertise
- Presentation skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Honesty and trustworthiness
- Solid team players
- Multi-task, detail oriented