1. Managing Training Need, Preparation, Delivery and Follow-up training activities
- Develop and implement CFD’s training plans and programs (included: Orientation Program, Onboarding Program, general/ soft skills/ leadership training courses…); to support the current and future business needs of the CFD
- Define measures of success for the program in the line of business (Learning effectiveness). Ensure that the measurement process is realistic and easy to implement.
- Improve quality of Training & Learning programs, ensuring it remains at the cutting edge, benchmarking with other relevant companies.
- Corporate with Functional trainer to ensure the quality of functional training course.
- Manage and develop facilitation skill for Internal Trainer by using Train the Trainer and Coaching
2. Monitor and Track Budget and Resource
- Consolidates and monitor training budgets of CFDs
- Manage training facilities to support training course effectively
3. Deploy and track People Development program
- Career Development, PIP, Talent assessment, Succession Planning
- Be internal trainer to deliver customized soft-skill trainings
- Complete other tasks which are assigned by Line Manager.
A. Need-to-have Knowledge & Skills:
• BA degree, with a minimum of three years training experience, preferably in corporate training (soft skills)
• Good communication in English;
• Excellent in PC skills (PowerPoint, Excel)
• Strong communication and presentation skills coupled with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Good negotiation and problem solving skill
B. Need-to-have personal characteristics:
• Adaptable, dynamics and flexible;