Our client is a huge real estate developer which is owner of Grade-A Offices in Hanoi.
· Plan and execute Leasing and Marketing Strategies to achieve and exceed approved leasing and rental projection/targets.
· Proactively source and secure suitable Tenants for the assigned Buildings from various sales channels.
· Responsible for Tenancy meetings, negotiations and attend any tenancy/leasing related matters.
· Assist and prepare the Offers to Lease, Lease Agreements and other related documents
· To ensure timely submission and presentation of leasing reports and any other ad-hoc reports (when applicable).
· Take a lead and work with Marketing Team to create Marketing plans and execute marketing activities to generate leads and promote the Commercial Buildings.
· Liaise with other internal departments and/or selected Third Party vendors on leasing related matters.
· Constant update the Management on market trends, and competition landscapes (key transactions, new Clients, rentals and occupancy rates) for business planning purpose.
· Maintain close and healthy relationships with Property Agents
Any other tasks and duties as assigned by immediate supervisor / Department Head
· Proficiency in English
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant experiences in marketing and leasing of commercial properties
· Good knowledge of Hanoi real estate market with extensive network of contacts.
· Proven ability to analyze complex data and distill this information into meaningful reports and presentations.
· Proactive, positive attitude, highly ethical and Client-focused.
· Ability to multi-task and an eye for details.
Self-motivated and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines