- Draft, review and advise contracts / agreements (lease agreement / tenancy agreement, …) required by the Company. Ensure legality of contract/agreements
- Assist Senior Legal Manager with the management of Legal team. Support Senior Legal Manager to monitor the Legal team
- Provide legal advice and services in relation to the business activities, projects and operation (as assigned). Provide legal guidelines to proceed the business of Company
- Licensing application. Obtain necessary licenses
- Adhoc legal advice. Settle legal matters promptly
- Legal update. Inform the Management on new legislation
- Shuttle bus from Dist. 1 & Thu Duc Dist.
- Allowance (phone & lunch)
- 13th month salary
- Attractive bonus
- Law degree, knowledge on real estate laws, enterprise, investment, labor, commerce.
- At least 5 years of law experience in general with 3 years in real estate
- Fluent English speaking and writing.
- Good and confident skills of communication and management of matter/files.
- Prefer Female, over 30 years old