- To conduct legal works in relation to the day-to-day business and operations of the company – in general – and the funding activities of the company – in particilar - in timely manner to - protect the interest of the company. Specific works include, but not limited to, the following key tasks:
- Legal update; Research, analyze and provide legal advices on various aspects of funding activities as well as the business and operations of the company;
- Prepare, draft, revise, review and/or provide comments on all documents, agreements, templates and/or other documentation of the Company in relation to funding activities as well as the business and operations of the company; Participate in contract negotiation and execution;
- Assist other departments in legal matters relating to the projects of the company;
- Participate and represent the company in all litigation and other legal procedures in relation to the funding activities of the company; and
- Translate contracts and other materials into English or Vietnamese; and
- Review and supervise the work products of Legal Specialist to maintain high-quality;
- To support business legal department, compliance department as well as other departments in certain legal and compliance matters; and
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the Chief Legal and Compliance Officer.
Education and skills:
- University degree in law;
- Knowledge of law, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods; and
- Ability to conduct independent research and analysis.
- Minimum of 2-3 years corporate and finance experience in a major law-firm or bank.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Friendly, being people orientated and good team-worker;
- An effective listener; allows time to hear and address feedback; Capable of working under pressure;
- Skillful time management; capable to manage several tasks at one time;
- Always working proactively;
- Logical thinking;
- Being organized;
- Being passionate about his/her works; and
- Being always punctual, demonstrates a strong sense of work ethic and commitment to the company.
- Able to speak persuasively and convey ideas clearly and concisely;
- Demonstrates a genuine and ongoing interest in the financial markets; and
- Ability to quickly and efficiently determine the problem and provide potential solutions.
Phu Nu Building, 20 Nguyen Dang Giai, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, HCMC
Founded in 1997, Home Credit Group is an international consumer finance provider with operations in 10 countries, including Europe, Asia, and America. Officially operated in Vietnam since 2008, the global Home Credit group has become one of the leading consumer finance companies with a network of 11 million customers, and nearly 10.000 talented employees, providing the... View more