Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
• Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
• Draft routine leases and amendments.
• Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
• Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
• Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
• Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
• Responsible for doing M&A, deal structure, conduct legal due diligence, SPA, leasing T&C for
• Responsible for reviewing and monitor legal risk in real estate documentation among business
• Responsible for getting legal documentation (IRC, ERC,…)
• Good understanding about tax
• Bachelor’s degree in Law and experience working in Legal in industrial is a plus.
• Strong experience in M&A, deal structure, conduct legal due diligence, SPA, leasing T&C Real
Estate (Industrial is an advantage)
• Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative and claims.
• Good understanding of Foreclosure.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
• Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.