Our customer is a European company working in Vinh Phuc urgently needs to recruit Logistics Assistant Manager position
- Build systems to ensure all aspects of the process lead to a comprehensive and workable plan of execution.
- Experience in S&OP process
Analytics to support innovation activities in areas such as inventory, secure warehouses, and manufacturing.
- Provide operational monitoring for logistics operations.
- Track global and / or regional Logistics spending on Freight and Logistics Services items, including Trucking, Air & Ocean, 3PL Services
- Develop and deploy appropriate global inventory indicators and KPI dashboards to manage logistics networks and / or 3PL suppliers to coordinate with regions.
- Management of planning analyst, warehouse / logistics and supply chain key reports.
- Collaborate with other regions and functional stakeholders to assess current and future warehousing needs and global operational risks.
- University graduate with relevant majors
- Minimum experience 5-10 years. Extensive, professional experience in Sales and Planning, Shipping and Logistics functions
- Fluent in English