2,000 - 2,500 USD
5 - 8 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Training Scheme
Our client is a foreign invested company, now looking for a Customs Manager in Binh Duong:
- Control import/export scheduling activities to satisfy customer expectation.
- Control and follow up material, Inventory, Warehouse arrangement, Producing Planning
- Communication with other parties and sub-ordinates to ensure schedule of defined order / shipment guideline.
- Developing and implement guidelines and operating procedures
- Review current KPI about the forwarders and set KPI for continuous cost performance effectiveness.
- Participate in recruitment, training and developing of staff.
- Provide reports to management regularly.
- Manage and report operational exceptions
- Male/Female; Age: Over 30 years old
- University graduate or equivalent
- At least 8 years experience at the same position
- Good at English/ Chinese
- Computer knowledge, Oracle background preferred
- Experience with Customs, shipping logistics management
30 - 45