- Establish or monitor specific performance measurement system. Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Maintain metrics, report, process documentation, customer service logs, training or safety records. Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics system or customer issues.
- Participate in transportation process, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation. Supervise the work of Logistics Specialists, Planners, or Schedulers.
- Develop risk management programs to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios. Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business system or process, such as customer, Sales, F&A, QA, ADM, - Planning. Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or process.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management. Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes.
- Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistical or reserve logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal transfer, delivery, reuse, goods destroy.
- Develop plans or set goals to reduce carbon emissions associated with storage or transport activities. Manage the operation of all sections in warehouse to meet the work’s request and effectiveness.
- Manage the human resource to ensure that the receiving and issuing goods to meet the business plan of company. Check and approve the costs that concern in warehouse. Train staff comply the procedure, regulation and update where there is a change.
- Check and supervise the performance the labour, office, and warehouse regulation. Build and improve the operation in warehouse professionally and effectively.
- Manage the control and preservation goods, material facilities, equipment in logistics department. Organize the management and using property, equipment of company such as: cars, trucks, office stationery, phone, etc.
- Manage and monitor the quantity and quality of warehouse. Monitor the implementation of repair items related to warehouse. Promote, check the implementation of labor safety, hygiene safety and fire protection.
- Propose quality objective and deploy the implementation of logistics department. Identify opportunities for improvement to maximize resources, save money, and preserve product during handling and storage.
- Report to BOD about the status, operation cost and problems related to logistics department.
- Work Experience: minimum 5-6 years
• Prior experience in Logistics
• At least 2-year experience at Logistics Manager level
- Education: Bachelor, Degree in Business
18 Luy Ban Bich, Tan Phu Dist, HCMC
Talent Acquisition Team
Company profile: Abbott Vietnam was established in the year 1995. Since then, it has undergone extraordinary development and was soon perceived as one of the premier healthcare providers in the market. Abbott Vietnam provides a superior range of customer-focused healthcare solutions, built on credible science and values. Our diverse family of pharmaceutical, medical and nutritional products... View more