4 - 5 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
WORK LOCATION: HKL Building, 154 - 156 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Phuoc Kien Ward, Nha Be District, HCMC (500m away from Nguyen Van Linh Street)
WHAT YOU WILL DO: You will be responsible for monitoring Logistics teams to ensure goods delivery is smooth and reached to KPIs on delivery.
- In charge of monitoring to Logistic partner (3PL) and cooperate with internal department (CS, Sale, etc) to reach KPI for Successful Delivery rate with COD.
- Follow inventory Accuracy, FIFO-FEFO picking, Inbound-Outbound in Warehouse.
- Ensure on-time Picking in Warehouse.
- Follow Daily-In-Out, Inventory report, expiration date report.
- Manage Cycle count, stock take activity.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Follow the First Mile and Last Mile activity to ensure KPI On-time Delivery (OTD) to Customer.
- Follow closely with unsuccessful order and coordinate with 3PL and Internal Customer Service Team to manage the Delivery successful order percentage.
- Evaluate the 3PL's KPIs.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working time: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM from Monday to Friday;
- Salary: Interested and paid 100% in probation period;
- 12 days of annual leave;
- Paid social insurance nearly full salary under the laws;
- Take the premium health insurance;
- Organized birthday party;
- Given purchasing voucher in public holidays and congratulation/ sympathy money for wedding, funeral, accident, sickness,…
- Take part in team building once yearly;
- Review for increasing salary once or twice for outstanding yearly;
- Give year end bonus based on KPIs;
- Work in young, dynamic & professional environment.
- Under 35 years old, Male & graduated college at least, prefer to Transportation Major
- At least 5 years of working experience in Warehouse fulfillment and Last Mile. ( 70% last mile, 30% Warehouse)
- Fair English and willingness to work flexible schedule /shift, including weekends, nights or holidays.
- Have general knowledge of logistics warehouse, transportation.
- Prefer to have experience for working with Logistics system WMS and TMS.
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.