2 - 0 Years
- Job level
Team Leader / Supervisor
- Deadline to apply
- Employee Shuttle
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Annual Leave
- Control and assure compliance with logistics processes.
- Organize and control Workers in Logistics department.
- Organize for the truck fleets.
- Control inventory, In-Out of raw materials and finished goods.
- Regularly audit of warehouse, pre-packing areas.
- Management, train and develop the whole Logistics team.
- Properly arrange truck loading and unloading.
- Assure Logistics team to fully comply with company policies and regulations, ESH regulations.
- Pick and process orders in compliance with respective shipping instructions.
- Execute ERP-supported goods bookings / releasing for dispatch.
- Handle shipping documents and book into the ERP system.
- Arrange and write Logistics procedures, work instructions, as required by ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Set up and manage to achieve KPIs of Logistics department.
- Report to the Plant management, if necessary to the Executive board.
- Studies in the field of Logistics, Warehousing or Importation, Exportation.
- At least 2 year experience in management in Logistics, Warehousing or Importation, Exportation.
- Understanding and following Organizational of the company.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Master of MS-Office.
- Experience in using ERP system (using proALPHA is an advantage)
- Knowledge and experience in warehousing.
- Leadership skills/ Leadership experience.
Familiar with safety, health, and environment regulations in a manufacturing plant.