1) General management
Manage, assign tasks to each employee in the department, guide and respond to an efficient working environment for both warehouse and logistics systems.
Control the filing of documents in accordance with the audit and post-customs clearance inspection
Bidding annually for logistics service packages, completing the application for approval and implementation contract
Coordinate the consultants and relevent parties to confirm and complete the software system process
Perform inspection and departmental operational process monitoring.
Control yearly budget and set yearly plan
Perform other jobs arising under the direction of superiors and the board of directors.
Proactively deal with arising related affairs.
Directly assisting logistics and warehouse staff to deal with difficulties or problems at working that are beyond their ability to handle (if any).
2) Warehouse management
- Organize the implementation of 5S work at the Warehouse.
- Advise on storing finished goods quantity - minimum goods in each period. Production order planning, commercial goods for inventory.
- Organize and manage the warehouse: manage the quantity (input, output, monthly counting), carry out the procedures of input, output, arranging, storing, preserving goods.
-Packaging on demand delivery: planning and control.
- Organize forwarding, transportation, delivery between warehouses and customers as required.
-Control and check the delivery schedule. Management of operations TPL (Third Party Logistics)
3) Logistics management
- Ensuring that customs operations comply with customs rules and regulations. Ensure employees comply with the rules and regulations of the government.
- Prepare and inspect the implementation of import and export plans. check the daily working, Control the delivery schedule for shipments. Instruct staff on the job of importing raw materials and exporting goods on time.
- Tariff coding system control for all goods,
- Control the filed documentary in accordance with the audit and post-customs clearance inspection
- Working with customs on issues related to: approval, consultation, post-customs clearance inspection ...
- Prepare necessary documents for customs, agents, suppliers.
- Collaborate with the Purchasing Department. Discuss prices, delivery conditions, payment, import and export Packaging conditions.
- check and liquidate the balance sheet of import and export tax.
Job Requirement Degree:
University - Major: Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics
Years of relevant experience: 01 years or more (PRIORITY to experience in logistics)
Proficient in office software. Cautious, honest, responsible
Ability to set goals, plan, organize, control; decision-making, people management, good budget management.
Good communication and problem solving skills. Be honest, careful, assertive and have a high sense of responsibility
English: TOEIC 500