- Short translation English - Vietnamese - English (letters, press materials).
- Arrange refreshments for visitors when meeting with the Head of Department.
- Maintain proper filing of all documents daily both in hard copies and scanned copies.
- Arrange visa, travel (both local and overseas) booking, notarization, legalization, etc. for the Head of Department and visitors when requested.
- Maintain confidentiality of all matters pertaining to clients' information and the Head of Department Office.
- Maintain and update the MM VN intranet on monthly basis.
- Looking for the bidder and support open Security service Bidding. Collecting the Document Tender, drafting the Bidding proposal & Contract (Security servicel Security equipment Contract & other contract: CCTV, FA-IA-AC, VWalkie-talkie and EAS) and minutes.
- Follow up contract to be signed both internal and external (Suppliers)
- Prepare payment and follow up until it done for Security expense, repair & maintenance, new project, etc.
- Making the Report (Asset management report, Security Budget Tracking, Monthly Report Tracking, Compliance report, Criminal report, etc.), sending to BOM & other concerns on time.
- Other ad-hoc secretarial and administrative duties (Internal consumption, booking fighlaccommodation for manager based on Travel request, finish the procedure for Business travel payment of people in department, ...)
- Managing the Security Service Contract, Maintenance service contract for security system (CCTV, FA, IA, AC, Walkie-talkle & EAS) of all Stores.
- Coordinate with store and contractor on all repairs, maintenance, purchasing of security and safety materials and machines within three working days upon request.
- Monitor, coordinate, analyze and complete purchase order on yearly basis for necessary amount of security hard, soft tags and spare parts according to budget and delivery to stores accurately (For both old stores & NSO), In accordance with Regional LPM review and follow up with the stores monthly security tags tracking.
- Monitor and control expenses to meet security and safety budget.
- Managing and follow up the Security Suppliers and the others payment State. Make sure all payments are processed and paid by scheduled.
- Any assignment
- 2-3 years experiences in related position
- Age: 24-40
College degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Leadership skills in development, motivation and performance supervisor.
- Ability to inspire confidence in others, foster a team cuiture and achieve objectives through influencing of others.
- Understanding of the retail / whole sale environment and the assortment structure, processes, systems and procedures therein
- Detailed knowledge of administration relating to responsible department
- Organised and able to follow detailed working procedures Strong management ability Self Disciplined with ability to work under stress
- Time Management
- Good communication (and listening) skills and fluency in English and Vietnamese, both written and spoken