• Plan and execute Brand marketing plans monthly, quarterly and yearly
• Do Brand Audit every 6 months
• Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
• Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
• Develop new projects
• Ensure the quantity and quality of products in the market
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Brand Manager, BOD accordingly to the company's regulations to accomplish the common goals of the company
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing / Business Management or similar field
• At least 2 years working experience as Brand/ Marketing in FMCG industry
• Knowledge and experience in communication, digital, trade, market research
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practice
• Skill set: Problem solving, Good communication, Team work and working independently,Time management
• Good English skills
To fully participate in the health insurance, social insurance and unemployment insurance regimes.
Traveling, annual health checks and other regimes: visiting sickness, maternity, funeral and marriage.
To get 1 day off per month.
To be off to holidays and Tet holidays as prescribed.