Ho Chi Minh
- Supports to lays out and coordinates the work flow of jobs, scheduled work orders, prioritizes the scheduled maintenance.
- Monitors the maintenance schedules of each engineering service provider, to maintain the compliance of each contractor with regards to that service agreement and report to Property Manager or/and Head of Technical Department .
- Fully supervise repairing, maintenance and engineering activities and preventative maintenance programmes are completed as directed and supports or monitors capital repair and renovation projects.
- Contribute towards maintaining the asset value of buildings, and enhance, refine, improve its performance and operating effectiveness.
- Supervise and coordinate maintenance staff and contractors and direct them to accomplish the maintenance and engineering functions of buildings.
- Assist in education/training of staff and occupants on current safety issues to ensure compliance with all laws and safety regulations. Conducting training of tenants, co-workers and staff as required
- Coordinate and ensure compliance of all service contracts, ensuring the delivery of the highest standard of service from all contractors.
- Require all M&E Contractors to confirm that all operations and maintenance undertaken in Buildings conform with all relevant regulations and any other relevant legislative requirement applicable to those tasks.
- Supporting to review, maintain and update operations and maintenance manuals.
- Supporting to review contractor method statements and risk assessments.
- Ensure all contractors satisfy the insurance requirements as required under the Landlord’s Public Liability Policy
- Be alert for any action, incident or equipment failure that may or may not contribute to public negligence or accident that could cause liability to the Centre, its owners or managers.
- Ensure all operations and maintenance undertaken by the contractors conform with the specifications as agreed to between the centre and the contractor, including Safe Work Procedures, ensuring compliance with technical scope of works as applicable.
- Assist in Tenancy Co-ordination and review if required.
- Graduated from the University as M&E Engineer
- Have knowledge of building management/engineering and technical crafts including but not limited to Air Conditioning & Ventilation, Electrical and Plumbing and Fire Systems, Carpentry, Dry Walling, Painting, Plumbing and Roofing is required
- Proficiency on software programmes including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CAD.
- Ability to effectively interpret engineering drawings and calculations and quickly identify inconsistencies.
- Ability to recognize potential mechanical problems or potential safety hazards and act upon same immediately, troubleshooting and repairing routine mechanical and electrical malfunctions in Crescent Mall systems and/or equipment if required.
- Ability to inspect completed work to ensure compliance with blueprints, specifications and instructions.
- Ability to react quickly in emergency situations and make decisions which may involve the safety of others or a significant amount of money.
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English, both oral and written essential.
- Ability to work rotating shifts, weekends, holidays and Over Time as required to cover a 24/7 operation.
Ho Chi Minh