1) Maintenance all equipment in port.
2) Inspection of all equipment in port.
3) Repair in case of breakdown of all equipment in port.
4) Responsible for the maintenance planning process, supervise on correct application.
5) Responsible for Spare parts management.
6) Involve and assist in the process of selection and procurement of engineering scope, parts, and assist negotiations with contractors, suppliers, and vendors as necessary with procurement department.
7) Responsible for analyzing the equipment breakdown, investigate the failure, propose and execute the solution to improve the Preventive Maintenance.
8) Responsible for directing Maintenance Technician at troubleshooting to ensure the issues are fixed properly.
Quantity for recruitment: 01 positions for Mechanical maintenance staff
Qualification & Experience:
1) Graduation of University or college
2) English communication.
3) Computer skill.
4) Thoroughly understanding materials relating to machinery & electric system .
1) Have experience working in port.
2) Management Skills
3) Communication skills and teamwork
4) Computer skills.