Mechanical / Auto / Automotive , Electrical / Electronics , Maintenance
2 - 3 Years
Team Leader / Supervisor
- Manage overall operation activities of Maintenance Function to achieve the targets
- To lead & manage maintenance team in delivery of support to production department through effective machinery maintenance program.
- Ensure continuous improvement in the department whilst meeting set KPI targets in safety, energy savings, utility availability, and world class installation of new machines to support business expansion.
- To ensure the stable, safe operations of machinery in its expected & desired functionality
- Plan, supervise and monitor maintenance & preventive maintenance programs to ensure highest performance for all production machinery including utility support
- Performing and maintaining quality management system ISO related to maintenance department.
- Make the plan for spare part purchase (both import & local) to meet maintenance requirement at lowest stock
- Plan, organize verification of all machines and equipment to comply with legal requirements
- Develop, periodically evaluate and revise all machinery specifications and operation manuals to ensure accurate and safe operation of machines
- Manage and coach staff within maintenance
- Supervising the work of the subcontractor related to maintenance department, labor safety, fire prevention in the factory.
- Work location: VSIP Quang Ngai
- Working shift (3 shift), overtime.(Làm việc theo ca, tăng ca)
- Fair command English
- University: Mechanical, Electrical, Automation
- At least 5 years experience management in maintenance
Please sign in to perform this function
You can Apply for this job without Sign in as a personal CareerBuilder account or Non member.