Process/ System Standardization/ Improvement: work through all the end-to-end business processes of the Yes4All, physically and systematically to capture the processes. Continuously strive to automate and simplify workflows by evaluating new systems and tools.
Data analysis/ Metrics reporting: analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements. build, manage and improve reporting and dashboard systems. Work with internal teams to evolve key performance metrics and provide actionable, new insights.
Deep-dive Analysis: conduct deep-dive analysis to find a problem and feed data by request. Support project teams, operations teams, and business teams in improving accuracy and efficiency by providing insights from the process, system and data.
Project manage and coordinate Yes4All business (optimizing sale, inventory, and margins).
In charge of a Project Manager to encourage sellers to refer buyers to Yes4All through Amazon platform. Analyze data/develop financial models to provide insight for the management team (CEO, Category Manager) to make strategic decisions in business development, shipping policy, competitor analysis, and user retention.
Establish dashboards/in-deep analysis using Python, SQL, Power BI to evaluate business performance and improve efficiency.
Empower commercial teams to access and be more data-driven by creating, standardizing and automating sales/operational reports. Guide/Train business owner to use data marts to reduce manual process for daily business decision making.
Oversee and scale the data/strategic team to create and develop analytical plans and process automation for trading including:
- KPIs setting
- Daily business operation
- Sales performances
- Financial optimizations
- Selections and pricing programs
- Vendor performance
- Marketing and competitiveness performance
- Customer insights, etc.
● 4-6 years of industry experience in Business Intelligence or Data Analytics role with proven business impact.
● Experience working with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and define the right metrics to describe the state of the business - both on a macro-level and a micro-level.
● Passion for creating highly usable and thorough dashboards/visualizations.
● Strong analytical thinking and ability to learn quickly with can do attitude.
● Advanced Excel skill with knowledge in Power Query, Power Pivots.
● Experience in mySQL is compulsory.
● Knowing statistical programming language (Python, R) to manipulate and draw insights from large data set is a plus.
● Excellence written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese to coordinate with stakeholders from across the region.