Ho Chi Minh
- To build Payment team, including:
(1) proposing organizational structure and recruiting headcount.
(2) organizing and monitoring the activity of whole team.
(3) setting up internal working procedures to assure operation performance.
- To work closely with relevant team to implement payment task for new product/new service/new business.
- To creates reports, documentations and presentations in operation suitable for distribution to senior level/executive management.
- To ensure reconciliation, settlement and payment with Partners to be carried out correctly, on time and accurately daily/weekly/monthly or periodic of partner contract, including:
(1) setting up working process timely and accurately
(2) building up internal and external applications to support automatic operation,
(3) monitoring and checking daily and monthly transactions,
(4) solving problems and disputes relating to transaction via Smartnet and partners system,
(5) managing and develop the Partner relationship to ensure a good cooperation with SmartNet.
- To control and ensure internal documents to the Accounting Department to make daily/monthly settlement and payment with Partners, all documents of request / responds to partners related the operation work under authorization.
- To ensure settlement/reconciliation task for all transaction types, both on-us and off us transaction to be processed timely, accurately.
- To resolve dispute/complaint/chargeback transaction of customer, Issuer, Acquirer according to Partner contract, NAPAS requirement, Card International rule.
- To set up/prepare/review Standard of Operation, SLA, internal instruction, checklist or relevant document to support business, control operational risk, resolve audit finding issue…
- To ensure Payment team task under control, meet required productivity and comply SLA, SOP.
- To support business for new project/product/service/partner, review/prepare Partner contract for payment term, BRD, set up Payment tool, testing and deploy in production.
- To improve Payment tool or system, reduce manual task, minimize human error by enhance system/tool, revise SOP or any suitable solution.
- To closely cooperate with Customer Service, Risk, Business Development, IT and other teams for daily payment operations, project.
- Any other tasks as assigned by line manager.
- BA degree or above
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Operation position in banking industry / e-commerce industry with solid understanding of card business/payment operation.
- Strong management and leadership skill
- Operational expertise
- Consultation - Analytical Thinking