Manager of Sales Operation Section
|Salary||$ 40,000,000 - 45,000,000 VND|
|Deadline to apply||12/06/2021|
|Industry||Sales / Business Development|
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
Ho Chi Minh
Thành lập từ năm 1997, Giấy Sài Gòn đã từng bước khẳng định thương hiệu và uy tín trong ngành giấy. Giấy Sài Gòn tự hào là công ty giấy hàng đầu Việt Nam sản xuất đồng thời hai dòng sản phẩm giấy... Detail
- Responsible for receiving and processing orders on the system, ensuring inventory according to the company rules, Summary of goods-related reports & status reports of pending orders from PO to DO (cause, reason).
- Coordinating with the supply department to carry out the production, transportation according to the needs of the market, stabilizing inventories according to company policy.
- Track sales performance against each distributor, Region & Region nationwide.
- Establish a control system along with the management of activities related to demand planning according to the required level of service, accompanying criteria and necessary adjustments.
- Manage all activities related to customer complaints and customer care services according to the company's regulations.
- Develop and allocate sales targets by region - area - customers - monthly salespeople and ensure the agreed targets.
- Manage and calculate KPI rewards for Distributors, customers, sales bonus, salary of salesman when reaching sales.
- Responsible for activities related to the control of sales performance and compliance of the entire Sales Team with respect to the Company's regulations and policies.
- Analyzing the capacity of distributors and sales teams daily, thereby making predictions about risks that may occur during operation and proposing policy adjustments when detecting inappropriate points.
- Develop and manage control processes, instructions, procedures, and systems with the management of related activities in controlling sales compliance.
- Experienced in professional work for 5 years in multinational companies / large-scale companies in the dairy, food, and FMCG sectors is priority.
- Having 2-3 years of experience in the same position with large-scale companies or at least 3 years of experience in sales management, administration, business operations.
- Graduated from university with major in Marketing, Business Administration, Foreign Trade.
- Fluent in Vietnamese & English, both oral and in writing.
- Knowlege of DMS, ERP systems, MS Office.