1,500 - 2,200 USD
5 - 10 Years
- Job level
- Deadline to apply
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
Our client is a foreign invested manufacturing company, now looking for a Manufacturing Manager in Ha Noi:
- Ensure strict discipline control
- Check regularly all program parameters
- Provide an active backup plan if daily output is not met
- Responsible for developing, testing, modifying and creating solutions to technical problems
- Supervise the research and development of new programs, tools, machines and procedures.
- Provides support functions for PE and QA for all models
- Regular checking of all parameters of CNC program, machines setting...
- Update manpower plan to ensure meeting per capita budget
- Ensure timely reporting to management
- Male/Female; Age: 35-45 years old
- Education: graduated university in Mechanical/Engineering Major
- Exeperience: at least 5-8 years working in the same position
- Deep knowledge in ISO 9001/14001, IATF16949.
- Experience in CNC is a must
- Experience in mechanical, electronic in manufacturing.
- Good Engilsh communication
30 - 45