1. Support to conduct the Marketing programs/campaigns that assigned by direct Supervisor.
2. Assist Supervisor in analyze and evaluate campaigns’ and stores’ performance.
3. Follow up, visit stores and analysis feedback from customers as per assignments from direct Supervisor.
4. Good control on project timeline and assigned tasks.
5. Support for other marketing activities (if requested).
6. Cary out any other duties assigned by direct Supervisor or Marketing Director.
Working time: 8h30-17h30, Mon-Fri
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 year- experience of the same position. Marketing background preferable.
- Strategic thinking.
- Basic understanding of Marketing
- Good communication and negotiation skill.
- Proficiency in English & MS Office soft wares.