Develop digital & omni channels:
- Evolve and optimize our brand and digital marketing goals, strategies, and tactics.
- Develop very creative partnership campaigns to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies (Mail chimp, Google Analytics, Re-marketing tool, etc.) and marketing trends.
- Act as the catalyst for digital maturity, promoting cross-functional focus on customer experience.
- Manage the execution and ROI of paid / owned digital advertising campaigns including campaign setup, monitoring, reporting, analysis and optimization. Track and report on performance across channels, providing strategic recommendations about how to improve campaigns and overall channel performance.
- Build strategies and implement marketing campaigns/activities to develop any Omni customers/clients :
- Develop new acquisitions through digital marketing and digital partnerships.
- Implement marketing campaigns (B2B, B2C) for Property division and apply technology solutions to approach and optimize customers/clients effectively.
- Own, understand, and partner on forecasting KPIs related to Omnichannel, including initiative performance.
- Develop and leverage partnership with other Digital Wireless/Cardless platform to design content-focused digital marketing strategies and set short/long-term goals.
- Collaborating on Ecommerce Channel strategy, defining and executing on differences between Competitor.
Omni-channel Partnership sales/customer journey innovation
- Follow local/international market digital trends and pick-up applicable solutions for the business
- Design digital, E2E, omni-channel partnership sales/customer journey. Particularly focus on Propensity Model, Lead Management System (LMS) & Digital purchase platform
- Prepare detailed business cases (e.g. background, requirements, roadmap, impact) and get approval.
Ensure the branding/sign marketing:
- Build up the branding identity. Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Expand our digital footprint and brand awareness. Undertake digital marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
- Standardize visual identity code at sites (stores, shopping mall)
- Customer service, CRM, Loyalty program, partnerships…
Promote the marketing at site:
- Pricing. Optimize the marketing budget in channels you manage and deliver efficient return on investment (company website, company app, Search, Social, Affiliates, and Display).
- Manage the customer knowledge.
- Lead market surveys, market studies as required
- Lead datamining & couponing, directional signs…
- Lead full campaign process to ensure campaigns are planned & executed properly to deliver the high sell through performance
Empower product marketing:
- Implement the annual marketing plan and budget
- Build up and implement Marketing plan for private labels
- Ensure Catalog/ brochures concepts, production and results
- Manage multimedia tools and social networks for a "push compaign"
- Implement in-store events & decoration compaigns
Other activities according to job requirements and assigned by superiors
Education: University degree in Marketing or Communication
Experience: At least 3-4 years in marketing management position within a modern retailer. Strong leadership and consensus building skills; marketing management and strategic planning experience, a proven track record in developing and administering a marketing program.
· Digital MKT for F&B worked with Now, Grab, Vietnam MM, Go Viet, E-commerce platform… is an advantage.
· Proficient in Google Analytics and/or other site analytics tool, experience in Ad words and Facebook Ads preferred
Attitude: Good listener, positive thinking, result-oriented
Language: Fluent in english; vietnamese or french is a plus
Computers skills: Office applications