6 - 8 Years
- Developing and implementing PR - Marketing strategies to meet business objectives, sales, enhance brand image, attracted customers.
- Cooperating and supporting each other with Sales dept. for expanding the current sales channels and develop new sales channels
- Recommend offers or services to increase customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Tracking market trends to navigate your marketing activities.
- Working with other departments to agree on a suitable strategy for business and marketing activities
- Preparing content and visual directions for all marketing channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Zalo, Website…
- Proposing yearly marketing budget, allocate for each campaign and each month in order to reach business objective
- Responsible for managing the budget and related financial goals.
- Constantly test, analyze campaigns, promotions & landing pages to optimize KPI, understand customer behaviors and harvest valuable input for planning
- Measure and produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly and ad hoc reports on KPIs and each campaign
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or another related field
- At least 3 years' experience in management; Experienced in trade marketing or retail (plus)
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, and team skills