Ho Chi Minh
- Develops and implements a Partnership Strategy that supports CirCO and that ensures the very best of relationships with partners, donors and others;
- Maintains a database of information relating to Partners’ and , Donors’, individual requirements and goals, and such other details as are relevant to the development and maintenance of those partnerships;
- Develops and manages Memorandum Of Understandings as may arise from 2 partnerships;
- Plans and organizes internal & external events (CirCO hosts/ co-hosts)
b) Digital Marketing:
- Build and manage social media channels (Facebook Fanpage and Group, Instagram, LinkedIn, email marketing…)
- Build and implement Content marketing strategy for website and social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blog…).
- Manage and optimize CRM’s system to mainstream all lead generation from social media channels (homepage, sub-page).
- Manage and optimize Nexudus (member’s management system) to increase chances of cross-sales.
- Manage, implement and optimize UI/UX for Homepage, Sub-page, Nexudus App to increase customer’s experience.
- Build website content with SEM & SEO standards (on-page and off-page).
- Manage and implement digital advertisings. Conduct monthly reports on budgets and campaign.
- Develop customer focused groups to develop customer’s needs (freelance, marketing agency, fintech,…)
c) Social Media Marketing
- Strategize to create compelling content (written, photo, and video) for CirCO social media channels, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Help execute strategic social media content and campaigns for new locations, events, and brand partnerships.
- Track, and analyze the performance of social media posts and channels and make recommendations accordingly.
- Attend a variety of events (both during and after traditional work hours) to capture and/or create social media content.
- Liaise with internal teams, including in-house designers and photographers, to produce creative assets.
- Collaborate on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications.
- Impact people with CirCO’s spirit #Workisfun.
- The list of duties and responsibilities is not a comprehensive listing of all the duties and responsibilities performed by this position.
- Develop localized marketing strategy for CirCO; work collaboratively with Sales team, Community team and CEO to successfully plan and execute initiatives that support lead generations & retention.
- Grow and manage Marketing team and also coordinate with vendors for execution, holding them accountable for commercial deliverables and KPIs.
- Oversee the go-to-market cadence for the launch of new locations in new/existing markets; Optimize processes and systems that help the markets to open spaces at high occupancy.
- Establish, monitor, deploy and optimize LTV/CAC, CPC, CR, ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Work with marketing teams to localize the brand’s mission while staying true to the overall vision.
- Leverage existing partnerships and develop local & regional partnership opportunities, in collaboration with the Community team.
- Approve all marketing content (brand, visual, messaging) as per brand guidelines prior to public distribution.
- Request and supervise all marketing benefits to be commited by partners.
- Understand the sales pipeline, key drivers and the role of marketing at each stage of the funnel
- Build and maintain relationships with Sales team to drive collaborative execution
- Assist in content capture of events and experiences.
- Act as a brand ambassador at events and with partners
- Manage and maintain CRM system.
- Expanded scope of works: manage CirCO member’s management system product.
e) Key Performance Index
- # of new leads: 200 minimum with records in CRM. Target 600 lead/month
- # of new effective post on social media: 20 minimum
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Vietnamese business, media, technology, investor community, and startup landscape. South East Asia insight is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience in high-growth company, especially with proven experience with in a scaling startup.
- Demonstrated passion for startups, and a desire to help them succeed
- Experienced in operations, project management, events, sales, customer service from an experience-based environment is a plus
- Experienced in managing CRM system is a plus
- Proven success and ability to execute both tactical and strategic initiatives
- A team-building mindset and experience in hiring, mentoring and managing high performing marketing teams
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and entrepreneurial spirit – CirCO is growing very quickly, which mean personal development is critical and accompanied with the organization’s growth.
- Understanding CirCO values.
Ho Chi Minh