- Travel Abroad
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Annual Leave
• Handle after Sales Service for robotics (warranty, spare parts, maintenance and inspection service, training ...) and ensure customer's satisfaction
• Design and build up machines and robotics systems.
• Resolve and respond to customer queries/complaints in a timely and effective manner, especially for technical and after-sales service issues.
• Support robotics sales team in identifying business opportunities and product applications, marketing and sales activities
• Support sales team to work out technical and commercial proposals
• Education: Degree/Diploma in Mechatronics/ Mechanical
• Working Experience: 3-4 years in mechanical engineering design for robots system & automatic machines. Prefer young and dynamics candidates
Working experience (3D Mechanical design for machinery, and applications of robotic) is PREFERRED.
• Relevant technical background for robotics and machines (machines design, robot knowledge, PLC, …).
• Good command of English: reading, writing and speaking.
• Good skills of computer software: Autocad or Inventor/Solidwork, some PLC programming, …
• Frequent travels to other nearby provinces.
- 13th-month salary
- Bonus twice a year
- Bao Viet Health Insurance
- Company trip
- Excellent and dynamic working environment
- Many opportunities for oversea training
- Working in a Japanese company ranked #1 in robotics and FA worldwide
- Opportunity to get exposure to latest technology advances