Ho Chi Minh
1) Lead a project independently from concept into production.
2) Propose test cases or relevant test methods.
3) Setup and complete testing independently.
4) Analyze data, draw conclusions.
5) Communicate and discuss findings with customers and colleagues and take action.
6) Good understanding of technical aspects of in-house processes relevant to EWI’s products (i.e injection molding, printing on plastic, wire harnesses, PCB assembly, stamping, plastic coloration, etc.);
7) Familiar with outside supplier processes and requirements, with ability to learn more as needed through independent research and training (e.g. mold making, printing, extrusion, metals & coating);
8) Strong 2D and 3D drawing skills, ability to create 3D models from samples;
9) Ability to work with outside suppliers to develop products on-time that meet requirements;
10) Microsoft Excel or other statistical tools – ability to use advanced functions such as ‘lookup and reference’, statistical and engineering analysis, ability to communicate data and results in a clear and professional way.
11) Conduct specific tasks for BOD and Manager.
1) Fresh or 1 - 3 years working experience in similar job field as Project Engineer
2) Engineering degree of Mechatronics/mechanical
3) Proven ability to lead a project independently from concept into production
4) English: Communication
Ho Chi Minh