- Check all QA/QC plan and documents from Contractor to be aligned with accepted Project Quality Management Systems
- Support the Engineering Manager/QAQC Manager to review all ITPs both at the factory and at the site for all activity projects and proper submittal of the Procedure Qualification. Witnessing and report, Pre-startup Quality audit report and etc. for all ongoing projects.
- Assist all Project Managers/Site Managers to carry out all site inspection activities in accordance with the agreed ITP with Contractors such as perform inspections on statutory equipment.
- Arrange and liaise with Clients representative and/or Contractors during the project phase on survey and inspection of items at factory prior to shipment and delivery to site for installation
- Support in reliability improvement programmes and study such as Root Cause Analysis (RCA) as and when necessary
- Ensure subordinates, Sub-conts (if any) to comply with Company’s procedure and work instruction
- Carry out personnel quality training for internal Project Execution team when appropriate and conduct Quality Audit when necessary
* Detailed work will be discussed at the interview.