- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Be responsible for maintaining equipment in utilities plant and brewing area to achieve the targeted equipment efficiency and maintenance cost.
- Manage the maintenance plan execution for production line to ensure the KPIs achievement with lowest possible maintenance cost.
- Apply TPM to achieve and maintain KPIs of Engineering.
- Manage the BDA systematic and minor stop, speed loss systematic of packaging line.
- Execute mechanical planned maintenance to achieve efficiency target of utilities plant and brewing area
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in heat and refrigeration technology or mechanical field.
- At least 1 years’ experience in repair, maintenance and mange spare parts for machine/equipment in the beverage & food factory.
- Ablity to work independently and good team work.
- Good English skills, writing, reading, speaking & listening.
- Office computer skill (excel, word, PowerPoint…).
- AutoCAD software fluently using.
- Age from 24 to 32
- Technical skill test: The candidate is requested to write a procedure to dismantle and assemble a gear-box motor or replace oil for the NH3 screw compressor in English.
- Technical drawing skill test: The candidate is given a machine component and he is requested to draw it in AutoCAD.