Our client is a Foreign Real Estate Developer, provides professional working environment and many opportunities for your career development.
Working location: Hanoi.
Working time: Monday - Friday.
• Responsible for Mechanical & Electric (M&E) quantity survey activities.
• Preparation of tender/ bidding evaluation report & contract document.
• Prepare valuation of Interim Payment Certificate (IPC).
• Check and review drawing and BOQ and estimate unit price for each item.
• Make approximate estimate for new construction.
• Carry out the cost comparison, cost analysis and cost database.
• Build up and manage a wide network with good quality sub-contractors.
• Establish and revise the standard for construction management.
• Establish manual and guideline related to efficient engineering and technical methods.
• To be able to make the schedule to execute the work related to construction activities.
• Bachelor degree of related majors (prefer Mechanical/ Electric)
• At least 5 years of working experiences in M&E Quantity Survey Department at big construction company/ consulting company
• Fluent English
• Excellent computer skills: MS Office, Excel, AutoCAD, Project office.
• Good interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills