- Employee Shuttle
- Incentive bonus
- Training Scheme
- Salary review
- Business Expense
- Seniority Allowance
- Annual Leave
- Sport Club
1. Development Merchandiser
- Working directly with Customers to receive apparel orders.
- Receiving the buyer’s documents such as: Spec, BOM, Teckpack … to develop new samples.
- Do PI/ trim card for sample orders: Proto/ PP/ SMS + Bulk orders
- Working with Suppliers to ask the sample material and working with Sample room to develop samples and submit garment to buyer for approval on time.
- Working with Planning Depts and following schedule to make sure all work in progress.
- Following with Production/Planing to make sure the garment quantity will be shipped and making proforma invoice to buyer for payment in advance.
- Making sure the buyer have paid the money before garment ship out.
- Following up the shipment status until the cargos ex-factory.
2. Production Merchandiser
- Following production orders from begining to ending.
- Solving all issues related to receiving orders and changing orders as well as monitoring and updating status to notify related depts promptly and accurately.
- Following PO /DFS of customers.
- Enter OD001/ apply AGP.
- Tracking customer's order change requests.
- Contacting the customer to process the change orders.
- Making some related reports.
- Graduated from majors: Garment Technology, English Language, Economics, Business Administration or related majors.
- Have from 1 year experience as a Merchandiser in Garment field.
- Able to write/speak English/Chinese fluently.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Be required to work with industry standard computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Able to work under high pressure, team work Spirit, willing to learn.
- Probationary period: 2 tháng
- Working time: 8h - 17h (T2-T6), 8h - 12h (T7)
- Colleagues: Hòa đồng, thân thiện, chuyên nghiệp
12 Mil - 18 Mil