- Research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customer’s needs and SWOT of Cleaning categories.
- Fully responsible for managing, developing Cleaning products and ensure implementing progress smoothly.
- Get document and advice from Neilens, Kantar, product team to draw customization strategy for Customer Needs satisfaction.
- Survey the competitors and market to develop and maintain the Pricing Strategy for the Category.
- Keep up to date with Market Trends and deliver innovation, improvement for both of normal brand and private brand.
- Fully evaluate product performance data to guideline MD manage and develop each category.
- Cooperate with GS team to source new products meeting customers’s need.
- Monitor team performance to ensure target achievement including Net sales, Product Profit, Commission, Using sku, Rotation Day, Own Brand Share…
- Effectively manage the performance of Cleaning products in terms of price, inventory, promotion, products assortment, quality of products, planning, allocation. distribution…
- Vendor management and contract negotiating.
- Be innovative in strategic approach to launch new project and ensure implementing progress.
- Leasing management to ensure the on time payment collection.
- Cooperate with POG team to implement new display strategy.
- Control changes, risks and issues to ensure team operate smoothly.
- Recruit, provide professional training in order to develop qualified & motivated staff for managerial positions within the company.
- Introduce the Company policies to the staff, make sure they well understand and abide the business ethics of company.
- Check and manage staff’s performance, including attitude awards of work
- Co-operate with HR for staff discipline.
- Hold monthly team building to motivate and inspire team, sharing convenience, difficulties to gather all team members closely.
- Build a star team, not a team of stars.
- Develop a self-managing team.
- Monitor team but not micromanage.
- Maintain effective internal communications channel particularly with other Merchandiser Senior Managers, Category MD Teams, operations, sales & marketing, logistic and other functions within the organization
- Ensure clear communication and understanding to Operations if any action taken that impacts on the Customer or Store.
- Ensure clear and win-win communication with external customers (Suppliers).
- Lead and facilitate constructive communication to Cleaning team.
- Reporting to Non Food Director all relating issues in the job and the team in charge.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports on duties to Non Food Director and/ or the General Director
- Doing First Half, Second Half Strategy Report for Cleaning Category.
- Doing other reports as requested by Nonfood Director, General Director.
- Doing new project reports.
Mission and vision
- Build Cleaning team be a strong, united, professional and excellent team as Lottemart’s mission “ Think Fresher, Do Better”
- Good knowledge of in-charged category
- A self-starter, highly organized, strong negotiation and communications skills
- Good leadership skills in coaching, counseling, development, motivation and performance management
- Ability to inspire confidence in others, foster a team culture and achieve objectives through influencing of others
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to earn respect and trust from colleagues and partners
- Ready to work under high pressure
- Ready to go business in other provinces or abroad
Bachelor Degree – major in Economics, Business Administration
Fluency in English or Korean language in both written and oral
5 years plus working experience in retail industry in which at least 3 years in the similar category, 3 years in management.