1. The LINE MANAGEMENT
- The "line of BOSSES and GENERALISTS", mainly in charge of HR, finance and accounting, rental and investments, sales and marketing, coordination of competences, legal representation and compliance to internal and external regulations, training and quality.
- In their OVERALL personnel and results (net return and quantity growth) responsibility they ensure THAT things are happening in the right and long term successful way.
2. The PRODUCT MANAGEMENT, the functional line of "SPECIALISTS AND EXPERTS",
- The spearheads of our commercial development, product definition and technical know-how within their fields and in combination of their fields with other fields (eg. air + warehousing + distribution + P/O-management).
- Through Route Management, Trade Lane Management, KAS, Vertical Heads and Marketing, the product management is building bridges to our and our partners' business and sales organizations.
- In their special field of responsibility they ensure WHICH Market Segment, VERTICAL MARKETS (centrally managed, where we add special functions and competences to big markets) and SMALL NICHE MARKETS (decentral competence center) shall be handled "HOW".
- The product managers of all our countries (NPMs) form a network which carries the day-to-day business within the legal and corporate rules, directives and regulations set forth by the company.
- The NPMs (National Product Managers) report functionally to the CPM and disciplinary to the Line Manager.
*** Product Development: (50% of time)
- Support X-sales and lead KAS (key account sales) within the Product Management to drive business development and to obtain valuable input about the demand of large customers for our product development.
- Create, define, launch and control performance and profitable and future orientated product solutions supporting our goal of PROFITABLE GROWTH by involving customers, carriers, agents and partners based on our main differentiator: “BE THE INDUSTRY LEADING INFORMATION PROVIDER”.
*** Procurement/ Pricing: (20% of time)
*** Product Management: (20% of time)
*** Control (10% of time)
*** Build strong interfaces with:
- Quarterly written report about situation in respective area of responsibility to be handed over to CPM two working days after Bordero Closing. Incl. the self-assessment sheet.
- Report to: Managing Director
*** Extended commercial education or special education in Sea freight forwarding
*** Proven record of own business development with multinationals Convincing presentation and communication skills in native tongue + English language
- Leadership and negotiation skills Talents of