POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY :
To ensure the optimum operations in BSF Warehouse & Tipping to be in line with Nestle standards, requirements and policies.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES :
• Involve with RMP Manager to set departmental objectives in line with BSF & Supply Chain targets and cascade them into Warehouse objectives, then individual objectives. Monitor and control via KPIs & routine reports in order to ensure that all targets and objectives are best met.
• Ensure that the management of operational safety, health and risk, and environment in Warehouse areas are effectively implemented and aligned with local regulations and the Nestle guidelines.
• Promote NCE, NGMP, 5S, Safety, Suggestion system, small group activities, environment concepts and implementation.
• Ensure all standards, procedures, work instructions (WIs) related to Warehouse operations are properly built, fully applied and frequently reviewed to promote high performance culture. Update and control CTT & DMS, apply the Internal Audit to detect and correct gaps timely.
• Ensure all works, areas of Warehouse must be carried out the risk assessments (ex: HIRA, JHA, PIT, …) before doing any works and those assessments be reviewed, updated frequently and whenever has a change of equipment, facility or building.
• Initiate and lead the projects to simplify/ improve/ change the operations of Warehouse towards the direction of Continuous Excellence and OE savings.
• Manage the Warehouse operations (e.g. receiving, issuing, despatching, maximising the utilisation of W/H space and facilities), to ensure the good factory service level (e.g. delivery attainment).
• Co-ordinate with concerned parties to analyse and set the action plans in terms of Warehouse operations and document issues
• Ensure that Warehouse are in good operations and conditions in line with Nestle standards and requirements e.g. maintenance of good housekeeping in the warehouse and surroundings
• Monitor reports on slow moving, stock age, obsolete and rejected materials stock to minimise loss and inventory costs
• Plan, control and report the monthly expenses of Warehouse, ensure the actual spendings are as planned and within the approved budget.
• Review and propose the manpower plan to RMP Manager, optimize the utilization of all resources.
• Provide training for subordinates and work closely with HR and Safety Department to organise trainings for the team members
• Set the training plans/matrix (strategy and concept) in medium-and long-term for people development and co-ordinate with related parties to ensure the implementation; measure the progress of this subject on a timely basis
• Develop and maintain an effective organisation through selection, training, development, compensation, and motivation of assigned personnel. Conduct merit review on a timely basis. Discipline employee in accordance with company policy and procedure
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
• At least 4 year experiences in Logistics/ Warehouse Management
• Good Leadership & teamwork.
• Carry out projects to improve/ optimize warehouse operations,
ex: Warehouse design, MHE, LEAN implementation.
• Computer Competency, especial for Excel & Power Point
• Intermediate English Level
• Knowledge of Food Manufacturing is an advantage
• Relevant operational experience at market/business level, in the following areas is beneficial:
- Customer Service
- Demand & Supply Planning
- Finance: Business planning, budget control, cost management.