1) Lead, supervise, coach operation team and control the output to achieve production plans, quality standards and safety demands.
2) Monitor and control performance of daily routine operations according to the set KPIs and target.
3) Manage and support next level supervision to ensure the operations are complying with regulations, standards, environment and safety laws.
4) Report the inspection outcome of manufactured films.
5) Check and report the status of tools used in the department.
6) Ensure the stability of the process in the department.
7) Evaluate the preliminary quality of manufactured films.
8) Maintain good condition for the machines.
9) Perform other tasks as assigned.
1) Education: Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
2) Experience: 03-05 Years or higher
3) Possess strong leadership, problem-solving, time management abilities and good communication skills
4) Strong knowledge in continuous process plant, productivity improvement
5) Good practical experience with MS Office
6) Can speak English
7) Be able to working in shift (KHÔNG CÓ XE ĐƯA ĐÓN NẾU LÀM CA)
- Cơ hội được đào tạo tại Thái Lan
- Cơ hội được đào tạo bên ngoài nhằm nâng cao chuyên môn/nghiệp vụ
- Thân thiện
- Vui vẻ
- Tháng 13
- Annual Bonus